Empowering friends


From time to time, you feel like it is the end of the world. A series of unsettling incidences occur before you let them go. At the end of such a day, I just could not cope with the negative images I created in my mind. Ironically, daydreaming or story-making can be one of my fortes and I can entertain myself with those funny images. But on a bad day, it can be a nightmare. I constantly have an annoying voice and vivid upsetting images in my head. Recently, I've been having nightmares about losing everything I value like family, friends, and my job. I get up in the middle of the night, screaming. That is when I usually make silly mistakes; doing things I should not do impulsively. On such a terrible night, I found a way to calm myself based on my empowering friends' suggestions. What I do is use my story-making power to create something funny or super romantic as I breathe deeply. Then, in the morning, I usually have a chat with my jolly mates and remind myself how blessed I am. The good news is I have some inspiring and positive friends who empower me to rewrite my life story! They accept who I am and show me beauties in life!

This morning, the sun came up and I have got some fun plans tonight. I sense that it is gonna be a good day. 

Comments

Popular Posts